Hello... it's me!
A self-centered millennial who creates content for cool girls 👯 out there who aren't so shallow about deep issues of the world.
Obsessed with #slowfashion, #minimalistskincare, and #consciousliving.
- Certified Personal Trainer.
- Fruit lover.
- Enthusiastic Crossfitter.
- Linguist has-been.
Everything I say/write follows these rules:
- Zero fucks given to bullshit.
(well.. maybe some bullshit, but you’ll know it has a point!)
I might be a bit of an introvert, but I can be talkative at times! Drop me a message here if you want to be in touch! Excited to hear from you - coffee's on me! ;)
Every dollar we spend is a vote we cast
It’s okay. We are not Mother Teresa. I know that one person can ONLY do so much.
We don't have to solve all the problems. We just have to be part of some solutions.
I believe a lot of shit stuff that we (unintentionally) do stems from the lack of awareness, AND that we inherently want to do the ‘right’ thing. (*Note I refuse to use the word ‘ignorance’ here because it means people know they are doing shit but they ignore it, which is not the case.)
As adults, I just think we should be more conscious of how we spend our money, care a little more, be responsible of what we do. Every dollar we spend is a vote we cast.
There’s no absolute right or wrong, just like there's no perfect fabric, perfect ingredients, perfect food. We just need to strike a balance and do the lesser evil.
This is a place for me to log everything I’ve learnt along the way. Not an expert but at least I tried!
What I do:
I have a full-time job. I don't need this blog to pay for my bills. I write for fun.
I will only share honest and sincere opinions based on what I know to the best of my knowledge.
- All of the brands I mentioned in any part of my website are brands that I personally use and paid for 100%, unless otherwise specified (and I will make it VERY VERY VERY clear, so clear that it will be hard to forget).
- I do get upset when people criticize my work. I mean, we are all human. We make mistakes. Do let me know if I've written anything wrong and I can change it if it is the case.
- I do know that I sound arrogant as f**k in here but these are my principles and I hope you will respect them.
What I don't do:
- I do NOT have 'too much time' - I need to work and have a passion for Crossfit and train regularly. I devote a lot of time and effort to create content.
- I will NOT post according to your schedule unless I agree with it and think it's sensible.
- I will NOT write crafted content that aims at 'making you feel good' with no added value. Posts like that are like junk food. It tastes good but is completely rubbish in terms of nutrition.
- I have NOT and will NOT buy any followers on any medium, e.g. I have never used any IG robots.
- I am NOT working with any brands and will NOT work with brands which focused on profit-maximization.
- I do NOT write for profit and I write only to express myself and my views in a creative way.